We have a re-open plan with health & safety as our top priority.
Maine CAN Re-Open To Visitors Safely.
Phase One – Now – August 31
- Reservations – on-line and call ahead requested, walk-ins allowed with social distancing protocols.
- Staffing – masks and gloves required
- Enhanced Room Sanitation – following every use, all hard surfaced cleaned and sanitized; all linens, bedspreads and covers laundered
- Distancing – maintain 6 feet in all public areas and at check in
- Pools, Exercise Facilities, Spas – allowed with enhanced sanitation and appropriate CDC approved procedures
- Hotel Restaurants – following state guidelines on phased-in openings for restaurants, room service encouraged
- Breakfast – no buffets (unless packaged ‘grab and go’), no self service
- Travel – visitation allowed for out of state guests, subject to pre-arrival communications and social distancing protocols
- Weddings and Group Functions – gradually increase gatherings to 150 or the number allowed by maintaining social distancing
Phase Two – September 1 – Until Further Notice
Phase I continues with the following reduced restrictions
- Weddings and Group Functions – up to 250 people allowed, or the number allowed with social distancing protocols
- Breakfast – Grab and Go encouraged, self-serve returns with covering
- Eliminate – enhanced bedspread and cover laundering requirements
- Safety – long term sanitation and safety protocols